Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Kebby-ness"

Everyone needs a little "Kebby-ness".

Clay and I had her surprise birthday bash at our home and it was just thrilling. I had a wonderful time prepping for it with mom all weekend and couldn't wait for her to walk through the door and to see her bright eyes light up. (If anyone saw the SNL skit a couple of weekends ago- unfortunately, no lie, that was me.) To see the love she fills in people's hearts is really something that will make you pause and check your own life. Everyone just really seem to be excited with her and was honored to celebrate her birthday.

The big surprise was a super duper cute car that dad did a great job picking out. It fits her to a tee.

Being a little older it is much more enjoyable seeing her hit each new phase of her life. I appreciate it more. I think it gives me a glimpse of what having children will be like...and boy, oh boy, can I wait?

I really think people that have a chance to really be around my little sis will be convinced that some kind of magical thing happened. She just overflows with genuine kindness. So everyone does need a little "Kebby-ness."

Much love to her-
Drive on...Drive on...

~The big sis

No comments: