Monday, July 8, 2013

Lola's Birthday Party & Dance Recital



So I am prioritizing catching up- 

First things first- Lola turning 4.  I am loving seeing her grow and become a little adult.  So much personality, so much to say, so much to learn. She's busy.  I like that.  She's going to keep me young. And maybe deaf. ;) 

Her first gift was a Bible. She has been wanting a big girl bible and loves this particular one at school, so we went with it! (And a few others for me to read to her from.) She was so happy.  It melted my heart.  This girl has a natural faith.  I love that.  Goes well with her happy heart. 

Her birthday was at Chick-fil-A and it was perfect.  We invited her school friends this year and had a Minnie Mouse theme happening.  I like changing her parties up- so throwing in a classic Chick-fil-A party was a must.  She was blessed with so much love, so many friends, and lots of gifts!  







I had to add these.  What a happy girl enjoying every gift she opened!







 Happy Birthday Big Girl! 
(A big thanks to Nonna for helping make the cake since I had a bad hand! I had a vision that I was determined to make happen.  The icing is all creamy except minnie mouses and polka dots- that is marshmallow fondant.)




 Excited?? :)






El Fenix was her choice for dinner!  The girl had a perfect day! :)  And she deserved it!! 


DANCE RECITAL!! MAY 2013
Girl tore it up!!! Woohoo! She definitely loves being on stage, loves dance, loves her dance teacher, and doesn't mind her costumes! 













Back stage before dance recital!  Her and Kaylee!! 



All done!! And I was most proud of her Bible Scholar award!!! Fit her perfectly!









She did great!  I was so proud of her.  Melt. My. Heart. 

I never care what she wants to be passionate about- I just want her to be passionate and always willing to try new things.  So proud of her for dancing this year and performing in two recitals.

1 comment:

Alycia Hawkins said...

lola is a precious girl.. im sure its from the influence of her momma. :)