Well I have so many new things I am loving about you-
- I love how you can crawl and crawl now… did I even post about this? Surely so! You started crawling right around 7 months. I like how you can crawl all around the house and you come find me. I like how you know what “come here.” And you have now turned my house into a baby proof house…
- I like that you go through all my cabinets and drawers like I used to do. You now have even figured out that there are drawers higher than your head and you reach way up and pull on them… you are smart and awfully curious.
- You wave to everyone and always make friends where ever you go.
- I love your friendly spirit and how you always want to play with other children.
- I love that you know who people are and their names.
- I like that you have already had cotton candy.
A little weird at first…
But pretty good, huh?
- I love you no longer need a baby bath tub in the big bath tub. I’ll have to get some pictures of you taking a big girl bath.
- I love that you are trying new foods, even vegetables. You are already a better eater than me! And you like to share…
- I think it’s funny how all this activity is shedding some baby weight- you are now skinnier and taller… looking good Miss. Lola.
- I love that you seem close to walking which makes you a little less fearful… you are taking steps one from object to another.
- It’s so sweet how you respond to people’s emotions now. A sad face or crying is quite concerning to you! They say you have Kebby’s heart… apparently Clay and I are sympathetic… haha.
- You are a Momma’s girl more now than maybe ever… I have to admit… it warms my heart!
I am sure there are tons more things I love about you- but I am tired and have spend way too long blogging when I should have been sleeping. But I love you Lola Lou.
Some 8th Month Old Pictures- I love these overalls on you! How come I am already using my Christmas gift cards on YOU??? Because I love ya!
And Happy Birthday to my Maw-Maw!!!!!