So Lola has been busier than ever lately and seems to always have an agenda and me blogging isn’t on it! Laughing. She is honestly more fun than ever, which is hard to believe that could be true, but with all the fun- I find 9:00 p.m. a great new bedtime! She is my little 24/7 work out right now. Lola is almost 19 months and so a quick run down…
- Her sleeping is still the same ol’… always best with me… she gets rocked (I know, I know!) and takes naps in her bed and starts off in her bed at night but always around 11:30ish she makes her way to find me… if I had the energy I could lay down with her in her bed and get her back asleep again, but I know she would come find me in once she woke up a little later… Okay- um- naps are 1 hour and 30 minutes almost to the second… and bedtime is back and forth but working on 8 p.m. asleep and she is up early these days…
- Her appetite is starting to become quite picky, although she is a good eater. Chick-fil-A still ranks high on her list. I am working hard to not let her be so picky, but it’s hard when I am Queen Picky Eater.
- Officially hates going to the doctor thanks to all the drama awhile back ago with x-rays and blood… now she is the baby screaming in the room and it’s quite odd since she isn’t ever like that… and a little embarrassing.
- In the last few weeks her words have turned into long, mambo-jambo sentences that are pretty hard to decode. But we love it and think it’s really cute. We are trying to teach her the quiet game- but not successful. Oh one day, maybe??
- Ever since we made hot chocolate mix together in the kitchen she always pulls over a chair to the kitchen counter, stands on it, and happily says “help!” which means we have been making a lot more together! She burned her hand on the stove when we made grilled cheeses and soup, but it definitely taught her fast that she can’t touch things that I say are hot! Makes me less nervous now when she helps because I know she isn’t going to touch the flat stove top.
- And now that my girl is so busy, she likes to be busy outside of the house. If we have been home for like 30 minutes, she is already ready to go “bye-bye” and even wants her shoes and jacket on. So we have been adventuring out more lately, which makes the whole “shopping isn’t a form of entertainment” a little harder to live by.
- Weighs a little less than 30 pounds, I believe she is 34 inches tall, and is wearing 24 to 2T pants and 3T tops, size 5 diapers, size 6-7 shoe
- Says too much to write and is great at attempting most words you tell her unless you get her around a group of people
- Still a momma’s girl, but definitely clinging to dad more- and I LOVE it! Speaking of dad- God has blessed us with better work schedules!
Okay well I gotta’ get some more things posted so here are some pics…
Our attempt at a ponytail…
She occasionally with just chill out- rare so I snapped a picture!