Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life as a pregnant woman...

ZZZzzzz...... ZZZzzzzzzz..... I AM ALWAYS SO SLEEPY!!! BUT when it comes time to bed I seem to have trouble dozing off! My energy level has dropped significantly which makes for a boring day and I have these hot flashes! At night I am getting pretty bad headaches so Clay rubs my head and it really eases the intensity. BUT, BUT I would rather have this any day over throwing up!!! Yeah!! No nausea. That's a praise! A big one!

My doctor appointment is still two and a half weeks away. I'll be in my ninth week! October 3rd will be exciting as I start my second trimester, 13 wks. Can't wait!

Okay since I can't do cute baby stuff yet, or I am at least waiting until I found out if Baby Swartz is a baby boy or baby girl- I focused on Murphy! I made him a super cute dog bed. We are training him (again) to stay off furniture so I made him a better bed than the one he had. He likes to lay on really firm pillows so I bought one and covered it in an old school fabric and put a big orange "M" on it! It's pretty cute and he does love it!

Well I had four days off from work since the Riley girls were out of town but back to work tomorrow! But only two days left of working all day then back to afternoons only. I may take a part-time position with MISD, but we will have to wait and see how it all plays out!

Little Momma Swartz is out!

XOXOXO!

No comments: