Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Shocker...

Still no throw-up! Yeah! Every morning I can't believe... there are close calls throughout the day mainly when I eat which is all to be expected so I feel like a normal pregnant gal!

I am looking forward to the second trimester which is only five weeks away so I can hopefully have my energy back. Everything I read says most women feel the best during their second trimester, although my nurse warned me I may get sick during those months! Oh, I hope she is wrong!

My first appointment still hasn't taken place... about a week and a half to go! I'm excited but also nervous... I guess I better get use to going! At least Clay is able to go! How fun and married of us! Hehehe!

I am watching friends and Rachel has the cutest peace sign maternity shirt on! I feel like I am showing and my mom agrees but my sweet husband says of course not and thinks I'm cuter as his baby momma! Maybe I will be knocked up the rest of my life! :) If it goes like this the rest of the way I am sure to bring five into this world. Nick, Kebby, and I have all agreed to have five each giving Mom and Dad fifteen grandchildren between the three of us! We really like the idea although Mom has her bets that Kebby will be the only one to follow through... word up everyone, I'm one up. One down-four to go!

Okay in about a week I will take my first belly picture! That away it be at the end of my second month! And I will just continue to take them at the end of every month unless I happen to grow a lot in a week or two! Most of my pants and shorts are getting snug now and since I have cramped through the first seven weeks I am finding maternity clothes to be much more comfortable although maybe not a must. I am all about comfort though!

Well the next time I write hopefully there will be a picture!!! Yay!!!

Love Little Momma' Swartz

2 comments:

Cassi said...

Hey Girl, I got your message the other day, sorry I didnt call back but I have been so busy with the start of school and all. I love reading your blog...it makes me feel like i get to see you everyday and talk like we used to in class.lol I am praying for you and I hope everything continues to go well!!!!! I bet you are the cutest pregant woman ever!!!! Well, I love ya and write on Momma' Swartz!!!!!!

House for Sale said...

Hey cassi you will have to meet us at the lake house to see this prego woman in her bikkni. Let us know when you can drive over. Hope your year is off to a great start!
Vickie