Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mac & Cheese...

Yummy!!! Me and my baby like Kraft Mac and Cheese! I tend to eat it almost every other day which reminds me of my first year in college when I think I had to fix at least five boxes a week! Makes for a cheap meal! It seems to always sound good.

Instead of cravings, I am not wanting much. Not because I don't feel well but nothing sounds good. I have always liked sweets and sweets don't cut it anymore. Although there is one craving I am having and I find it very strange although most people wouldn't. Unless you know me. I don't like a variety of foods (never grew out of the five year old picky stage) and I haven't tried that many foods to even know if I really like them, which makes it very hard to have a craving for something unusual since I don't know the taste to crave it. BUT I have never been one for potato chips, just something I am not tempted to give into... yet recently I CRAVE them... they sound soooo good. The lake house was stocked with all kinds but Original Lays seem to be my first pick! Once again, Yum, Yum! As soon as I got home I went and bought a bag but I haven't opened them yet! I am waiting for the perfect moment!

And I am posting a picture tonight but I am going to wait till Clay gets home so he can take it! My third month starts tomorrow which means only four weeks and I am done with my first trimester! Hooray! And my Doctor appointment is Monday! So exciting people!

Oh and great news! No weight gain yet! I thought for sure I had gained ten pounds because every time I eat my stomach seems to grow by the foot! I read that a lot of times people think they are showing but the are really just bloated and since I do love carbs, by the end of the day and with my diet I look five months prego! But when I wake up, I look pretty normal... just a tiny bump... you'll see tonight! Yay!

I'll post pictures tonight while Clay gets in football mode. NY vs Washington which is important bc they are in the same division as the Cowboys... I learned this today... and there is one more team... hmmm.. phily? tampa?? Can't remember... Clay will be disappointed in that. Sorry babe.

Pictures should be up tonight!

Baby Swartz says "Peace Out"

No comments: