Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just day dreaming...

I love to just day dream of the day when Clay and I get to hold this baby. I picture what the baby will look like, if the baby has Clay's smile or eyes, if the baby is going to be a curly blonde or dark hair. I wonder if the baby will be smart like his/her daddy or smarter like his/her momma! ;) It's so fun to imagine it and knowing that it's all happening. I was so sick yesterday but not really today. I have to force myself to eat in the mornings and immediately or it's over. I read to keep chocolate by your bed (instead of crackers) for when you wake up... this sounds like my kind of remedy. I will try it. Just wanted our baby to know I day dream of the day we get to bring you home! I wanted to add this picture because it makes me happy. When Clay and I celebrated our first year of marriage on our way home we popped open this new drink we saw at the grocery store and made a toast then took a big gulp and choked. It wasn't as delicious as it looked to us, but it was really funny and marked the end of a great time of celebration for us! And now we have so much more to celebrate! For some reason I am happy that we were married a year before we had this pregnancy. I didn't know when, but I am glad it wasn't sooner. We have learned so much in one year and I can't imagine what pros we will be in twenty years. Ohhhh whattt fun!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

If Baby Swartz is only half as smart or beautiful as either parent he/she is going to be one brilliant beauty!!