Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a day keeps nausea away?

Ohhh, the doctor appointment went fabulous, but sickness has followed. My morning sickness has lasted all day today but I wanted to write a little since I have been to the doctor. Clay and I had a blast and felt very blessed that everything went so well. The doctor told us he believes we may be a week earlier in the pregnancy based off the size of the measurements he took. The new due date is April 25th, 2009. About a week off. We saw the precious little heartbeat of our little baby and it made it seem more real, although the throwing up has made the whole pregnancy really come to life. Before I was feeling pretty good, just tired so sometimes I even wondered how I could be pregnant? Maybe this is God's way of reassuring me I am. Although it stinks I know it will be worth it... and I can't wait!

I'll post the picture we got at the doctor's office up soon! Very.

Clay started his new job today. We both were up around 6:45. I took Caille to school this morning (not an everyday thing!) and Clay went to work out before he started his new job. I was just so proud of him. I was making his lunch when I just started getting super sick! I am having to drive with a bowl in the car now. Gross. I know. I can't wait for him to get home so I can hear about his day. He's working some nights at Half Price Books still. He really likes it there and wanted to keep a part-time position. I think he does this so he can get his records really cheap. You know he has so many now and he just got the record player for his birthday this past May. There has to be over a 100. If anyone has old records stored in their attic... please pass them our way. Clay just loves them. Hence the name Cash. He picked the boy name. I just am so excited for him to be home so I'll have to work hard to stay up!

Tomorrow I hope I feel better because I would love to get a pedicure! Clay's parents hooked me up with a pedi/mani, massage, and Northpark gold. Every girl's dream.

I found a super cute rocker at Weir's but they are so dang pricey and that's the closeout sale. Mom suggested finding one that may be ugly, but cheap and paying someone to recover it. She thinks I'll come out with a better deal. I have a feeling the rocker is one of the first things we will actually get and build the room off of it. The one I saw is great because it can very much be feminine or masculine. It's a pretty sage-y green with creams, browns, and a little gold- striped. It is kind of a fabric that seems a little wrinkled which I liked because you know it's the fabric. The ones at Pottery Barn are all slip covered which after seeing them in person seems a little cheap looking, especially since they have such a hefty price tag. And the slip covered you would always have to straighten. I tried to find a picture of the rocker but I couldn't. I could put a feminine color with it if it was a girl and play up the browns for a boy. I am going to keep my eye out for a rocker very similar. If anyone knows of a place with upholstered rockers please let me know!

Well I'll have to let everyone know how Clay's job went and post the picture!

Love,
Sick Little Momma'

No comments: