Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Baby Photo


Lookie, Lookie! Isn't this cool? I couldn't get the photo any bigger, but it wouldn't matter much anyways because little Baby Swartz is itty bitty anyhow. Although the picture doesn't seem to show much, it means the world to Clay and me, because we saw a heartbeat and it confirmed a healthy pregnancy well on its way.

I changed the pregnancy counters to reflect the new due date! My mom said this baby is going to fall on my birthday, but to be honest... I am not into sharing my birthday... so I am praying against Baby Swartz falling on any of the April birthdays which only seems to leave a few days available for the Baby! Haha...


Clay's day at work seemed good, but I only got to chat to him on the phone for a minute. So I am still looking forward to seeing and talking to him later tonight!

Well for the last hour or two I have been okay, but I am about to run to Neighborhood Wal-mart then crash!

Hope you all like the picture!

Love Nat

5 comments:

House for Sale said...

Aunt Kebby and I were so glad to see the first picture of Baby Swartz. I love him already. Aunt Keb loves her already. We think he resembles Clay!!!!!! LOL~

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooh! Our first great grandchild! Unbelievable, I am soooo thrilled!!
This is more exciting than our first grandchild and that was exciting, I think because we still had children at home then and was so busy - but now I know how precious these grandchildren are!! We are very happy and so glad you are sharing this experience with us because I would be missing out on all of this if you were not writing this blog. Keep on please! Love you much!

jillian elizabeth said...

How amazing! The first picture of your precious baby! I pray for you and the baby everyday and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. My guess.....it's a boy :) Oh and for the record, belly pictures are super cute!

Natalie said...

Thanks Jill! I am calling a boy too! Little Kebby thinks the baby is a girl though! We gotta' make a money pot! Hahaha! Thanks for the prayers! We will take all we can get. A few more weeks and we will be in the second trimester! Ya!! Talk to you soon!

House for Sale said...

Hi Jillian, thank you for praying! It was good to hear from you!!!