Thursday, September 11, 2008

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl...

Today is 9/11 and I still remember where I was and what I was doing when everything happened. You just have to take a moment of silence today and thank God for the good, even though there is so much bad and pay respect to the people we lost that day and since then.

Man, oh man. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to this "morning" sickness. I was great until around 2 p.m. today. My dad is taking me to Tino's soon so hopefully some hot sauce will settle the little baby down! I promise Baby Swartz when you are born I won't hold all of this sickness against you- you'll be so worth it!

I think it would be fun to be pregnant the same time as a friend, or sister, or sister-in-law. I'm officially older than he is since I am married and now pregnant! We get a good laugh over it. We also laugh about me being pregnant with the third when he's just working on number one! Nick and Kebby will catch up though, we have vowed to each have five! Nick is the least on board, but maybe his wife will want a big family or maybe they will get five little surprises... I'm praying for either! Nick's wife will be lucky because I tell him so much so he'll be ahead of the game and be a wonderful and charming husband... I think. Maybe I should pray for that too! Lol. I think my five will be done by the time Kebby gets pregnant! Hahaha! Let's think: if she gets pregnant at my age (23) then I would be 30... and maybe have four, not five by then. Two years apart sounds good, but if we all go for 5 that makes 15 babies between the three of us and the odds of having twins are...well, I just did the math and according to what I read and with 15 babies we have a %45 chance of having twins in the mix. We should have some kind of bet or deal for the one who produces twins!!!

I am so excited about the number of votes I have received! I don't know who all these readers are, but totally hyped. For those of you who don't know how to leave comments ;) just e-mail me! It's fun that people read your meaningless thoughts about a whole lot of nothing!

"I would like to first thank God, then my manly husband, then my family, then my blog readers...I couldn't have done this without you. I will treasure...." HAHAHAHA! Just kidding.

Shout out to all my readers since I only tend to do shout outs to my family! Love y'all!

Hopefully dad will be done working out soon so he can take me to dinner. Clay is working tonight but we look forward to seeing Burn After Reading tomorrow night on our little date. Anyone who reads this pray for my nausea tomorrow so I can finally enjoy some husband time! Throw up would really ruin the evening! Hahaha!

Until the next time you read-
Little Momma'

Hehehe. Thought this picture would be a nice touch...

8 comments:

House for Sale said...

That stuff we were dinking put weird looks on me and Nicks faces. No more of that stuff!LOL

Natalie said...

Mom, were you drunk??? lol

Unknown said...

I would like to confirm that mom was drunk that night.

roxrae5679 said...

It is impossible for any Clark or Clark-Swartz to ever look bad!Love yall and especially Baby Swartz!

Carole said...

Drunk are you kidding me?? I am so ashamed to know you!!!

Debbie said...

Sounds like a party to me!

Anonymous said...

Was that Amye's happy juice? LOL

House for Sale said...

Amye's happy juice?...meme is hooked on the happy juice! Amye sends it to her...LOL!