Friday, September 5, 2008

Jibber Jabber and The First Picture


Drum Roll Please.... Picture is up! That was taken first thing in the morning before I had a chance to balloon up and look five months pregnant! So decide for yourself if the baby bump is present... but I say it is!

I walked into CFA tonight and I hadn't been by in awhile and everyone is real friendly but then they do the "downward glance." Staring at the belly. I had just ate roast, potatoes, mac and cheese, and rolls so they probably thought I was showing but nope... just the food showing! hahaha! By the way that was my dinner and my dinner alone because my poor hus has the worst tooth ache and slept through the evening (and night) after drugging himself because his dentist appointment isn't till tomorrow morning. Bless his heart... I hate teeth. My brother and I always seem to compete on cavities because we always have a mouth full. I take a stand on my blog right now and blame this on mother because she must not have taken us to the dentist as kids. Clay got a sealant put on his teeth at a young age and has never had a cavity. Well, except now... but it isn't a cavity- his back tooth broke off a little over a year ago and he never got it really taken care of... he is paying for it now. I hate to say I'm the kind of wife that said to my husband in pain "I told you so" but you know me... I said it... like three times... As soon as I get in my second trimester (four weeks) I have to make the dreaded dentist trip too. My teeth are always bothering me! Like I said I hate teeth.

BABY SWARTZ I VOW TO BRUSH YOUR LITTLE BABY TEETH WHEN THEY COME IN AND WHEN YOU GET YOUR BIG ADULT TEETH I WILL TAKE YOU TO THE DENTIST EVERY SIX MONTHS! (Mother you can hold me to this! :) Love ya!)

Oh and since I blamed my Mom for our bad teeth I will go ahead and point out that she can slide on that because she has been such a help with the new house. She came and helped me paint my bathroom cabinets today as I started the project a couple of days ago and these days I'm just a slower mover. Still not done but much closer. I tape off my face which helps not inhale the fumes but also keeps me out of breathe! HA! She also helped me get new blinds up in the kitchen and many other things. Sometimes I think my mom is a super hero and no one knows it... even when she feels like crap she still can run circles around me, prego or not prego! Sounds like a super hero to me!

Back to baby talk, I can't remember if I made this claim yet. I have a feeling it is a boy. But I was telling Mom that may be because a girl may seem like the first pick because I would get to do girly things and have the cutest nursery by far so I say it's a boy knowing I would be excited if it was a girl. Not that I wouldn't be excited over a boy, I would just have to shift my thought process some. Having a boy first is so fabulous too because then if girls follow they have a big brother. I love my big brother. What would life be with no Nicholas??? (Shout out to Bubba!) This will prove if he reads my blog bc he will call if he reads this... TEST!

Is Clayton sleep walking? He just walked on past me to move to the bed! Hehe! Finally I can go watch a movie in the den and relax. I have a million (okay make six or seven) saved on the DVR!

I may not be back on until after my doctor's appointment which is Monday! Yeah! If I get a picture of Baby Swartz I'll put it up. I want my grandparents in Arkansas to see their great grandchild! :)

All smiles here... and some yawns.

By the way this is sad that this is how I spend my Friday nights. I cooked a dinner while Clay slept, then I ate, left and got a Sonic drink (I got some energy tonight which is unusual) and then went to JCPenny and Target (ran into my sis at Target... she's so cute and little) to try and find curtains for the kitchen. No luck. (Back to Kebby being little I think she was wearing baby tights. My toes wouldn't have fit in them.) I was going to clean the bathroom but hey that's what Saturday is for. Clay has to be up at 4:30 a.m. on Fridays so Fridays nights are weak for us. But Saturdays and Sundays are nice. Clayton starts a new job Tuesday (Hotels.com) and is excited. But everyone say a prayer for him. He will be working in the same building as Nick which is really neat and odd. They work for two different companies doing two totally different things and end up in the same building in Dallas. How crazy is that?? God?? What are you up to? Do you want Nick and Clay to be buddies??? Hehehe! How cute of you God!

Clay's Baby Momma' is out!
Love y'all!

2 comments:

House for Sale said...

MAYBE you are right about the dentist! I am not sure I ever took you for your 6 weeks checkup besides Clay was raised in Texas and you in Arkansas. It was normal not to have all of your teeth there. You did however have one cute bedroom!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Great blog!! Your granny and granpa in AR eagerly watch for photos of lil' one growing!
Love knowing what you are thinking and doing! Love that husband!! Your music is good too.
May I put it on my Facebook page? :)
Love you lots!