Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Long Time No Talk To!!!

Hey Everyone!

Well it has been awhile since I have given any updates. I am in my tenth week and my next doctor's appointment is less than two weeks away. I am excited to start my second trimester. My nausea is a lot better and I seem to be able to keep it all under control with the help of food! Although my sense of smell has heightened and the wrong smell can make me sick fast. This soup I fix for Clay (no soup for awhile) made me really sick a couple of weeks ago and Clay had wings for the Cowboy game and unfortunately I had to beg him to eat them outside because they smelled so stinky. The smell was infesting the whole house and I just couldn't bare it. He wasn't happy but I popped him some popcorn for the game and he forgot all about it!

I haven't written in awhile because I've been up to something. Read carefully: Clay's office is being moved to my office and my office is being moved to our sitting/record room and the record room is being combined into the den and Clay's new office, and Clay's old office is being cleaned out to become the nursery. The furniture in the record room I sold to a friend and will help pay for things I want in the nursery. Although I don't want too much stuff. A comfy upholstered rocking chair, a jenny lind crib (I am going to paint it and probably glaze it), a rug, and a chandelier. The rest will be small stuff. I would like to find an old short dresser drawer and paint it a cute color to sit next to the crib. I can put super cute knobs on it! I don't want it to be tall, so it doesn't block the view of the crib- you know this crib will be cute and the chandelier will hang over it! I also don't want a changing table. Some may think I'm crazy but come to find out my mom never wanted one either and didn't have one for any of us. Like mother, like daughter.

I need to post pictures of my new office. It's finally been organized (well kinda') and I need to do some finishing touches but then I can post some pics. Clay's new office is going to be killer. I can't wait to put it all together. I think it will have a mature look, like a daddy, but still have his creative personality showing through it. I think he will really enjoy the big window in that room!

Well back to the pregnancy... my back is killing me and some days it feels like it is broken. Come to find out my mom confessed that when I was in high school, the doctor told her at one of my scoliosis appointments, that a pregnancy would be hard on my back. Well, I know back pain can start early, well before you show, but this is pretty intense... so I am more eager to get to the doctor. Laying down is actually the most comfortable position for my back... well have to see what he says.

Well I don't have to work today so I am going to finish all the things on my to do list! Talk to everyone soon!

Love Nat

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Hopefully the doctor can give you some relief for your back! Can't wait to see all 3 new rooms!

Ginni said...

Natalie! That is crazy that your back is hurting!! I did something to my back on Monday morning and ended up in the ER, crazy! I am going to the doctor tomorrow. Hope your back feels better! Love, Ginni

House for Sale said...

You are making even me tired! I know why your back is hurting...LOL!

The McCoys said...

Natalie! I blog stalked you from Ginni's...hope thats okay!?! YOU'RE PREGO!! That is awesome!! Congrats to you and Clay! Mommy-hood is the bestest-est thing ever! Hope you have any easy pregnancy...it's the last time you'll ever feel anything close to rested, but it's totally worth it!

jillian elizabeth said...

The baby's room is going to be so precious....I think you picked the PERFECT room for the nursery! You must put pics on your blog when you're done decorating, I can't wait to see how cute you're going to make it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Natalie,
I'm glad I checked in with your blog today b/c I have been missing hearing from you.
It is good to know what is going on. I am so sorry your back is already hurting. I will be praying for you.
The house 'change around' sounds wonderful, hope to see it before long. The nursery will be precious. Hope you can find the chandelier you want. Looks like 'boy' is winning on the baby vote.
Helloooo Cash!
Love you!!