Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Magic Happening...

Wowwww- okay during the one year anniversary excitement, Caille said this is when the magic happens and I laughed... little did we both know!

Magic happened all right...

You'll never guess (okay- you might!)...

WE ARE PREGNANT!

What cute timing God had! Picture perfect! It was all so funny because I didn't expect it this month and after a few days of waiting, I finally thought "Ohhhhh- I'm late, I'm late... four days...hmmm... maybe, just maybe, I outta take a pregnancy test!" Within seconds the second line told us our future! Little physic thing!

It was so cute, really. Clay bought the test- what a good daddy already- and I thought I would wait until the next morning because morning pee (or as mom prefers "tee-tee") is better but Clay's persuasive self talked me into taking it... So I did it. I did my thing and sat it down on the counter so I could button my pants back up and before I got them on it already showed the line so I starting yelling for Clay because we thought it would take a few minutes and we just went crazy. We were a little weary because it showed up so fast so we went and bought another as a downed a root beer and then I took the one that said pregnant or not pregnant and lo' and behold it said "pregnant." The rest is all a blur but Clay and I were ecstatic and kind of shocked!

We can't wait for everyone to know. We thought from past experience it may be smart to wait to tell everyone, but we have decided we want everyone to share in our joy and if anything comes up that worries us, then we will have more support and prayers. Everything seems to have gotten off on a great start. Our first sonogram is less than a month away. I'll have to post the first picture of Baby Swartz!

We do ask that everyone keep this baby as well as Clay and I in your prayers. We want a healthy nine month pregnancy and an enjoyable time making sure we are on God's path for our family.

Well I will have to turn this into a baby blog! Hopefully my extended family that lives further away can enjoy the updates as well as friends and family who lives nearby!

Signing off-
Little Momma' Swartz

No comments: