Saturday, August 16, 2008

Little Momma' Swartz Reporting In...

Yeah! We are in the sixth week! Seven and a half months to go!

Clay and I took a late trip to Mineola yesterday evening to tell his grandparents they would be great-grandparents. They are just the two happiest people (before we told them) so imagine when we told them. It thrilled me to see them so excited. Papa just smiled and smiled. They treated us to a nice dinner at the cutest place down on the strip. I loved all the antique stores there...I could have stayed a week to shop! Maybe I can spend a few days there and shop then relax! It was quite nice.

We called my grandparents that live in Arkansas to tell them and MeMe was so happy. We are making them great-grandparents as well! I had to wait to tell them because my grandfather had an operation, but MeMe said that PaPa was so happy and just smiling away! I am glad I had good news for them. Hopefully they can read the blog so they know about everything going on! :)

Clay has really been excited the last couple of days and been the sweetest little daddy already. He brought me home dinner from Maggiano's because I wasn't feeling all that great and he is trying (poor thing) to get me to eat healthier. I am going to try but it's always been a struggle. I am fixing a roast tonight with vegetables and of course macaroni! Yuuumm....

Well I gotta clean the house and then maybe snuggle up to watch a movie. Aunt Kebby is coming over to help me. I still haven't gotten the house all together since we moved. Completely out of character, but least it will be done right! Although now we will have to switch around some of the bedrooms and mine as well as Clay's office to get the nursery going! Im sure that is months away though! Maybe at the six month I will start! If the baby is early I want everything ready!

Oh and Clay says we will find out the sex of our baby but I think the surprise effect is underrated...seems like a lot of fun- I think of the women 25+ years ago who didn't have the option of knowing and what more fun the delivery was because of it! I sure could decorate a cute neutral nursery. I love browns and creams! Although is it too girly to give a little boy a chandelier in the nursery. I just think its so pure and sweet looking, just like a little baby. I can find a more masculine one if I need to do so! :)

Okay Okay-
To-Ta-Lou
Love Little Momma' Swartz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Little Momma" ~ I love your posts!! I read and reread them they are so interesting! I really chuckled over you and your mom at the pool. Papa even ask me 'did you read the one about the pool'?
He is interested in what you think and do too.
I love you!!