Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Just a few great reasons...

WHY I LOVE CLAY.

Lately I have been catching myself day dreaming of all the reason why I love my husband and then I realized that I have been doing this unconsciously for awhile. So, I decided to jot a few reasons down, which you guys get the pleasuring of reading too. Enjoy-

I love that he is willing to work so hard and so many hours to support us and allow me to only work part-time and relax being pregnant. And I love more that he never once has complained. Never.

I love his ability to survive on few hours of sleep at night. I need eight to nine. I will love this more when the baby arrives!

I love his lips. They are so full and complimented by a cute nose and eyes that draw me in.

I love the joy he finds in his hobbies.

I love his thirst for knowledge, education, and history.

I love his freckles that peek through after a day in the sun.

I love his selflessness. Always selfless.

I love his new found love for records that comes from his old love of music.

I love his athletic nature.

I love that he is an anti-conformists.

I love his creativity. Rare in a man.

I love that he is learning not to pee on the toilet seat.

I love that he is a writer.

I love that his imagination is greater than any child's.

I love his ghetto booty. He's got a black boy booty!

I love that he is modest and humble.

I love his brain doesn't turn off. In his sleep, he talks and thinks of more ideas.
And I love that he keeps a little notepad by the bed just for those busy dreams of his.

I love that he is my husband, my better half, and now my baby daddy.

No comments: