Thursday, January 20, 2011

What to do with all our M&M’s?

Maw-Maw brought Lola a bag of left over Christmas M&M’s so I thought they would be perfect for M&M cookies! We had fun and Lola loved the batter… her little pointer finger couldn’t keep from it…

I love this picture.  Makes my heart melt.

024

Lola got out her mixer and helped!

019

016

Notice Lola “helping.”  Look closely at the pointer finger.

023

026

006

003

I told her to say “cheese” so she picks up the bowl, leans in, and says “cheeesseeeeeee.”  Snap, snap.

013

We had fun, but looking back- I think we, especially me, could have used a shower first.  Waking up and baking right away isn’t good for pictures.  Haha! 

Love baking with my Lola.  She’s a great help in the kitchen.  I look forward to more baking as she grows up. 

030

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what a gooood cook you are Lola!! I wish I could eat some of your cookies. They are so pretty and so are you! Love, Meme'