Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lola Fe Fi Zola…

This pregnancy just reminds me of all my first feelings toward Lola before I even saw her sweet face.  Lola has amazed me with how into the pregnancy she is.  I am surprised she even thinks twice about it, but glad she does.  She is so cute.  Despite the  nursery just getting under way- she loves being in that room knowing it’s for the baby.  She has helped me paint, put up the crib (smile) and clean!  She loves putting her babies in the crib and letting them “sleep” and goes and gets them out a few hours later.  So cute. 

I got the pleasure of observing Lola today at school without her knowing I was looking in.  She was so cute.  Definitely strong willed and a little chatty like her momma can be!  But she was good and definitely can tell she is learning routines set by others, which is good.  It’s amusing watching her in a classroom environment.  I really enjoyed it.  When I picker her up and she told me that she sat in her chair during lunch (which isn’t always the case) and I said, “I know! I am so proud of you!” She proceeded to tell me how that meant she didn’t get a spanking and I agreed then I let her in on the big secret that I was watching her.  She was a bit baffled and told me she didn’t see me.  I said “I know! I was hiding!”  Now all day she has tried to figure out where my hiding place was.  Hehehe.  Thankful for their two-way window.  It’s good when your kids can’t figure out how you know something, but that magically you do know. Motherly super powers.

Lola is talking really good and still non-stop.  I think I will really enjoy Christmas time with her this year.  She really has taken ahold of Santa Claus.  Lola picked out purple wrapping paper at Hobby Lobby and I said that would be perfect for me to wrap her Christmas presents but she corrected me telling me the paper was for Santa so he could wrap her presents.  Almost already blew Santa’s cover.  Oops.

Well I uploaded photos from my phone and thought I would post some of my favs- hopefully I haven’t posted any of these before, but who really knows. You can’t trust my pregnant brain for anything right now. 

Lola in curlers and a dress, which she loved wearing. / Lola at work with me and not going as planned.

471     373 

Lola waiting while my car was being washed as happy as can be. / Laura and I celebrating her birthday!  Love you girl!

385  354

Lola admiring her Jack-O-Lantern. / Paw-Paw’s birthday dinner and Lola gladly helped him blow out the candles.

321 289 

Aunt Kebby and Lola enjoying a good read. / Lola loving her CFA Icedream.

223 130 (2)

Lola settling her “crying” babies down. / My happy child.

 107 (2) 109 (2)

Lola playing in Robert’s boat wanting to know where the water is. /  My baby and me. 

 082 069

Lola all sweet in curls. / Myself and Clay as a child. Hehehe.

 057 (2) 040

Lola’s bff. We love Aubrey.

 043 050 (2) 

Cute short hair.  Hmmm, may cut again. / Lola playing on the iPad.  She’s a pro.

027 (3) 161

No comments: