Monday, October 20, 2008

Is this my body?

Hello.

It's been awhile. (Mom- are you saying it??)

Okay- well, it has been awhile. But I think I have dreaded writing because it's definitely time for a belly picture but I feel like they may not be a good idea as I just look fat and kind of pregnant. My mom and I are really feeling a boy hence the weight gain everywhere. My torso is rather short (I'm envy of people with long torsos) so I figured the baby would be high and low because there's no one or the other with me. And he is. I'm definitely growing and I feel my stomach really stretching now. I still haven't gained much weight, a couple of pounds... but that's deceiving because I look like I have gained at least ten. My mom says I'll have a rude awakening during my last couple of months- and I am sure of that. I'm bracing myself as I type. By the way, six weeks till we find out if I am right about this baby being a boy. I can't wait either.

Unfortunately here's the picture. I know I could just not post it, but it's all part of being a pregnant woman and I want to be able to look back and see the good, bad, and ugly.

Does the black and white help my cause any? I felt like it did, so ta da.

I am starting to wear my more fitted T-shirts because I do think it might be more noticeable that I am pregnant and not just gaining weight. For awhile I just stuck with T-shirts and loose shirts because I was in a horrible in between state. In six more weeks I think it will be a better prego belly. We hope.

Well this weekend was kind of odd because I started cramping real bad and had to wake Clay up around five something to go get some Sprite and for support. He was soooo kind. I finally got everything under control and decided to call the doctor later that day and he thought I might be coming down with a flu that causes a lot of cramping. Kind of weird. But sure enough he was right because Sunday I took a turn for the worse. I think by tomorrow everything will level back out some. I'm eating lunch right now, which may be deadly soon.

Something happened that deserves it's own post so I won't write much now... plus you'll have to see a picture so you can experience the joy I did. The crib has been bought and three sides of the crib were a gift from Clay's parents and we bought one side. Haha! It was kind of them because we have a dream crib and the baby will feel like a king or queen! I'll post a picture soon and give you all the details on the crib and direction of the room.

I have a great idea. It's actually an invention. Someone smarter than myself should invent sonogram goggles. Pregnant woman can put them on and see their baby at anytime. I always wonder what my little baby is doing and I just want to take a peek so bad... but that's impossible. Our next appointment is on Halloween and we get to hear the heartbeat, but I don't know how he does that so I am guessing we won't see the baby. Then in 4 more weeks we will get another picture that should be plenty clear enough to see if we are having a baby boy first or a little girl! Clay did say he thinks he would like to have a boy first, but I really don't care. I have my reasons for wanting both. Clay will be fabulous with a boy or girl and I can't wait to see him interact with his baby.

I take back my post about Murphy because he has ruined my carpet/area rug. Yes, you can imagine what he has done. He is house-trained but apparently decided against all rules and let loose. The carpet is outside in the driveway after being cleaned with everything recommended by the internet and it's going to stay there so the sun can help dry it and air it out. It's a stain master carpet which seems nice, but in reality I have all these stains that are invisible but stink like well pee.

If you ever come over, the carpet is clean now and if it does still smell then it's being trashed. Sad, sad day. Throwing away money.

So back to my anti-Murphy self... I do love him, but not more than our hard-earned money. If he keeps this up he'll be going. Clay and I are purchasing him a nice bed and possibly a crate to keep him in while we are asleep and while we are both gone. I think it's good for him to learn this new way especially when baby Swartz arrives. Clay doesn't love the ideas but it's his only chance of survival here, Clay and Murphy.

Well, I ate and now I am going back down for awhile. Cream potatoes didn't taste as good as they sounded.

-Little Momma'

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check each day for an update and was so happy to see one today!! Your stomach looks cute!! I am glad we are not having a contest on stomachs though, as I would win.
I can hardly wait to hear what you say in about 3 or four more months. I always tell new moms that you will be close to deliver when your belly button turns completely inside out!! That little fellow wants to grow! You are already such a precious mother - this baby is so blessed!!!
This is good, keeping up with you. I was praying for you when I woke up in the middle of the night, hoping you were sleeping comfortably.
I love all your news and I love you!

House for Sale said...

Not many people can say they have the same crib as J LO! She does have the prettiest nursery I have ever seen but I do think you have a shot at making yours as pretty OR prettier! Many thanks to Rocky and Debbie for their kindness!!! Let the decorating began...and I love the tummy pictures! I hope you feel better tonight!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for my shout out Nat!!! lol I hope you are feeling better!!

Ginni said...

So Cute!

Debbie said...

Baby Swartz is growing so much! It's so much fun to see him/her growing! I have to say it's so much more relaxing being the grandmother rather than the mother. Don't you think so Vicki? :-)

Natalie said...

Thanks all of you for reading! I enjoy reading your comments! Love y'all!