It’s been 9 days since my last post! Sorry- I can’t believe it’s been so long. So here are some major updates in our lives:
1. The DOC Band is still on Lola’s pretty little head. She was suppose to graduate this past Tuesday, but on Tuesday morning it was still very roomy, so CT said we could reschedule in one week. She has never been able to get more than 7 days out of an adjustment, so this is good, yet slightly bad, because it means growth has slowed down, which means not a big difference as far as results! But the past couple of days the band seems to fit tighter, so we go in tomorrow to see if there is any chance of adjusting it one last little time. She may take her out of it tomorrow, but I just don’t know what tomorrow has in store. As of right now, the EXIT appointment is scheduled for Tuesday of next week. If there was one more adjustment left then it’s possible she could still be in it for Thanksgiving! Which I was hoping for, but may just be unrealistic.
2. I am sick. I woke up at 4 am and was really sick. Clay ended up having to take the first half of his work day off to help with Lola. I feel better now (no more throwing up) but I am congested with a sore throat and earaches. It pretty much stinks, but Lola seems to have a little bit of the same thing going on. So we are chilling at home with Vicks under our noses and Kleenexes in our pockets! She’s napping now, which she really needed.
3. Christmas stuff has been pulled down from the attic and is slowly but surely being put up. Lola’s tree in her room is so cute. I’ll post pictures soon, but as of right now, I can’t find my stinking camera charger! So no pictures for a little while.
4. Stacy is now 22 so Happy Birthday Stacy! Lola and I wish we could have been with you to celebrate! We love you! Sign up for the Turkey Trot girl!!
5. Also, I heard Lola’s new buddy MG turned 21 this week as well! Did we behave on the big 2-1?? lol- Happy Birthday MG! We all love ya… don’t forget- come to pastry school here and live with Nonna. :)
6. Also, last Sunday Lola got to hang out with her great grandparents, Papa and Gran. We drove and met them near Mineola for lunch. Once again, no pictures, because my camera is dead and I can’t upload them! :( Where is that freaking charger?? It’s not like me to not be able to find something! Ugh! But anyways we had lots of fun and look forward to Thanksgiving with friends and family.
That’s it for now- I’ll write more later… got to go blow my nose.