Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Getting Closer...

Lola's powerful little kicks remind me that she is constantly growing and soon will be here for everyone to love! I can't believe I am already in my 7th month. The months even out now... First of February starts my 8th month, first of March starts my 9th month, and finally APRIL!! I'll be in my 10th month! I am feeling pretty good and just amazed at how my stomach continues to grow. I don't think I could get any bigger then I wake up and low and behold- I'm bigger.

My last day of work will be around the first of April. I am praying God opens doors for our family so I can focus on the being a great wife, mother, and housekeeper. I have faith He will.

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know we are doing great! I need to post videos of the nursery yet I have to wait till I have some time as they take a little while to load. Clay did a great job on his day off making Lola's closet more suitable for a baby by adding shelves, drawers, and cleaning it up! He is getting more excited about her arrival everyday and loves talking to her through my belly... although he uses a real weird voice so I warned him in order for her to recognize him he will have to continue to talk to her like that... so he went to normal, Clay, but a little sweeter, voice. My family refers to this as the "Jesus Voice." The voice you use when you talk to Jesus. It's so cute though, whichever voice he uses.

Well my husband just fixed me a bowl of cereal... gotta' go eat! (What a sweet man!)

Love Nat

1 comment:

jillian elizabeth said...

ummmm yes PLEASE post pictures. I mean I have seen it for the most part but I want to see it again. Miss you so much.....next time I see you Lola will almost be here!