Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thump, Thump, Grow, Grow

Every kick and punch proves that Lola is growing strong and I love it! Although I feel she is already growing up too fast and she isn't even born yet! Now her movements are strong and steady and as much as I love knowing she is growing... Her moving around so much makes me want to vomit. I feel like I am on one big roller coaster (and those that know me, know I hate roller coasters) especially at night when she tends to move the most and I tend to want to sleep. And lately I have been waking up around 7 a.m. compared to my normal 10:29 a.m. (Long story why 10:29 a.m.)... I guess Lola is a morning gal. I was up early during the first trimester as well. The first and last trimester seem to be very similar. Starting this Monday I will see the doctor every two weeks then if I haven't had her in two months I should see him much more frequently through the month of April. The month of April will be my tenth month of pregnancy!

I know I am in the homestretch starting now, but I still can't believe how big she feels. I've also noticed how long she is and I think she likes to stretch out! She still sits real low, which I imagine won't change. They say you drop soon before you go into labor but I can't imagine her being lower... I already feel she could fall out of my "cookie jar." BUT don't worry- the lid is on real tight! Too much info?? Sorry. When I squat or bend over I feel like I am crushing her. She does seem real low! I have such a short torso it's hard to tell looking at me, but she is nestled down really low. (I'm guessing you guys get the picture... it's just amazes me though- the good, the bad, and the ugly.) The other day her foot or arm or something was nestled in a real weird spot and I could completely feel it! I am sure this is all old news to the moms already out there! But it isn't to me! It's crazzzyyyy!

Okay here are some pictures finally!

This is me around 24 weeks...
and then at 26 weeks...


See the difference??? (Might be my most weight gain in a two week period... the weight isn't be tracked anymore, not really...).

I feel like I actually look smaller naked- which is pretty funny... Here is one with my shirt down and my stomach looks so funny to me... I can't even believe that's me! I feel like I am 9 and dressing up for Halloween!


I am going to grab a bite to eat then hopefully post some nursery pictures! I promised Aunt Jill and Lola's Godmother, Stacy (we call her Godmother- LOL), that they would be up soon!

Be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love watching Lola grow!
Thank you Natalie for marking time for Lola and for us old folks - making us feel a part of your life!