Monday, January 5, 2009

No Worries...

Lola wasn't acting as her normal self, yes even inside the womb, so it concerned me and Clay some, but we went to the doctor to make sure all was well and we heard a strong heartbeat. It put our minds to ease. The doctor told us not to judge the quality (strength or weakness) of the kicks or movements, just for us to notice if there were any movement or not. She got so strong for awhile and when that faded it scared me! But she is good... I must have worn her out working so hard on her little room. I like to feel her move often even when it makes me a little sick to my stomach because it lets me know she is a happy girl in there.

I finished the bed skirt and now am about to tackle the bumpers. I want a ruffle and monogram on them so it makes the project a little more detailed than I expected, but I have full confidence in myself, which helps. I don't know why I was so convinced I could do this but thankfully I am because it has saved us a lot of money!

I ask everyone still keep Clay and me in your prayers. He is working hard on finding a job. We hope something opens up soon so we can be at ease before Lola is born.

Thanks for all the support and all of those who read~

Love Little Momma'

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I'm so glad to hear everything is fine! I know it puts your mind at ease to hear it from the doctor.

I don't have any doubts that you can do anything you set your mind to. The bedding will be just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You are such a busy bee! It is amazing to me (but shouldn't be) that you have so many talents and abilities!
I am praying for Clay to find a job he feels challenged in. It will happen!!
It is wonderful you are already so in tune with Lola Lou! She has a perfect mommy!
Has my little gift not come yet?
I love you!!