Friday, January 9, 2009

Lola is the proud new owner of....

...this to die for, too-cute swimsuit. Her Uncle Nick surprised her with it today! He was going to wait a while to give his gift, but I talked him into letting me (and Lola) open it tonight! I went nuts! I loved it and knew right away Lola would get plenty use out of it during her first few months in this world. I can't wait to take her to the lake and we can chill on the dock while her daddy swims. It will be so much fun. Nick also bought her adorable matching sunglasses just her size. I have to give a big thank you to Nick for the cute gift but also a thank you to Jill under the table. Jill gave Lola a rhinestone pacifier that is super cute and Lola and her momma' are very thankful. We love it! But I have a feeling Jill had some influence on the cute bathing suit as well, so A+ and a big thank you to her! Lola loves you already Jill! I am telling you I am counting down the days till she arrives and she'll be a son lover just like her momma'. I told my mom that I can't wait to introduce Lola Lou to the lakehouse. She's going to love it. It will be so weird having a baby, my baby (Clay's too!), there this summer. Too fun! I am real impressed with Nick's gift and have to admit that I don't think it can be topped... I told my mom that today and she said that she will just have to see about that... and then I smiled and told her there was one thing...one word... BUGABOO! It is my and Clay's dream stroller which I am sure we will end up buying because we plan to have four more kids to follow! Mom laughed... I'll have to blog about this stroller though because it is wonderful! Debbie and I first saw it in a shop in Snider Plaza and I can't find anything that compares... love at first sight.

Tonight I was chilling out with Nick and then we got Mom and Dad to meet us for dinner and then we thought it would be fun to go by and see Clay at work. We crazy Clarks got a great idea we found to be quite funny... we would go in one by one to see Clay and act surprised when we saw each other as if all of us happened to go to HPB at the same time, unknowingly, that night. The whole thing was more entertaining to us than Clay... After talking to Jill later she said that was such a "Clark Thing" and then later when Clay got home he said that was such a "Clark Thing" too. Oh us Clarks... Nick, Dad, and I were quite entertained and mom played along.

Well I am hoping to sleep better tonight than I have been. With the mix of my crazy, too real dreams and tossing and turning all night my sleep quality has really gone down hill. I need to go shower and try and get some beauty rest.

Much love-
Nat

3 comments:

House for Sale said...

Nonna, thinks this bathing suit is the cutest thing she has ever seen. She was AMAZED at Uncle Nick picking this out for Lola.....hahaha, I know the truth! Aunt Jill gets the credit for this one! Sorry Uncle Nick! I can't wait to see her in it!

Ginni said...

That suit is too cute! Very good Uncle Nick (and Jillian :))! Lola is going to be such a cute sun baby! And she will have the cutest bathing suit at the lakehouse!

Debbie said...

Pink, Polka-dots and ruffles all in one suit. Gotta love that! Maybe Lola's mom should get one to match. Way to go Uncle Nick and Jillian!! It is so much fun!