Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Non-Diaper Bag Look...

I happen to marry a man who has opinions about the picture frame I choose for Lola's room, the color of the couch pillows, the way furniture is arranged in a room, and what diaper bag is cool or not cool... Apparently Brad Pitt has a cool diaper bag (Did we seriously think he wouldn't?) and now Clay has lots of opinions about diaper bags and he wants his very own for when he is on the go, solo, with our little girl. I don't think it would be fun trying to keep up with one diaper bag and all those little extras in it, much less two. So I thought if I found one we both like, that would solve that... and it's been surprisingly easier than I thought. We tend to like the same style and we both like the ones that look... well, manly. I definitely like ones that has room for a classy monogram and I like a longer strap which makes it look less like a purse which is good for Clay. The picture shows one we both like, although we both thought the tan (mustard as they call it) color would be best. I love the white but it is just waiting to have stains all over it. We have both still been looking, but this one seems to be winning. I'll post more pictures if we find a better bag we both like... key word... both! :) So much fun becoming parents... I love it.

3 comments:

Debbie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie said...

Wow! Diaper bags have come a long way since ya'll were born. That's just a great looking bag!

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I love the bag you chose ~ it is really nice. I have never seen one just like that.
Thanks for calling me, I always enjoy talking to you!! :)
Love you & Clay & Lola!