Monday, March 23, 2009

Dallas Aquarium! Spring Break '09!

I decided that it would be a bore for Kebby to go with Mom and Dad to the great Dallas Aquarium by herself, so I invited Clay and me along! (I'm sure anyone would have fun here no matter who or how many went! I just used it as a lame excuse to get us in on the fun!) Thanks Dad! We missed you Bub... Nick would have been in on it too, but he had a meeting he couldn't get out of!

Here are some pictures! This was my first time using the camera and it is easy to use, but has a lot of features since it is a DSLR. I need to learn them so I can take the best photos for our money! :)



I love flamingos! They make me think of all the trips I took to the zoo with my mom... oh wait! My mom hates the zoo! LOL!!!


Clay likes flamingos too!


Kebby just looks pretty next to the flamingos!


Still obsessing over the flamingos!


Clay- you are so goofy! And I'll always need your goofiness in my life. What would I have done marrying someone with no sense of humor! Lola is gonna be crazy about her daddy! Hey mom- looking good! :)


Just thought this was a cool picture of this little green lizard reptile. Hello buddy!


Scary- Mom brought up a good point- these sharks were named by God after tools, BUT before the tools were invented... did you consider this before?


I don't like to have this image when I think of the beach! Natalie think "Tropical Drinks, Sun Tan Oil, and Pretty Pools!!"


Where's Nemo?


I enjoyed the fish more than I thought I would and liked how they had everything separated by where in the World they would be found.


Octopus- Gross but oddly fascinating!


How colorful! It seems so cool in the aquarium but I wouldn't want to run into this entourage of creatures if I were snorkeling!


Kebby said this looks like a green vagina! Hahaha! We all agreed.


Clay is trying to find the hidden fish! These weird seahorse type things looked like the plants growing around it!


This was cool because it went all the way around and had tons of different sea friends in it!


Me and Dad- towards the end of the outing- don't I look tired?? Lola, where are you? Not much longer!


Mom did pretty good on this trip- these funny fish kept her ADHD attention span pretty good!


"Turtle, turtle?"


God loves polka dots!


Which winged creature is Kebby being? A BAT!!


Awe- mom and dad.


This bird was looking at my prego belly and saying "hello lolaaaa." I read it's mind.


Mom said this log was the big fish's poop. Gross.


Dad trying to feed the toucan.


Clay feeding the toucan.


Why do I like this bird? I don't know but I do.


Kebby, me, and little lou (she's hidden).

2 comments:

House for Sale said...

I have to say...I was a huge fan of the Big D aquarium. Spring break 09 was great! I always love a day with flamingos! I can't wait to take Lola there!!!

jillian elizabeth said...

so i am obsessed with the dallas aquarium! My favorite day every with Nick was at the aquarium (random fact). I wish i could have been there with y'all! I have lots of comments about this blog and dont know where to start. Im most horrified about y'alls green va-ja-ja comment.....hmmmm. Also, why didnt u take pics of the penguins? they are the best part (and my favorite animal, another random fact). ok im out!