Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Waddle, Waddle, Snooze, Snooze...

It's been a little while since I have posted! I have some things I want to share and pictures I want to post, but I need to finish my projects so I can share them! With Lola growing so much and now that I am so far along, I have lost most of my energy and simple things take me much longer to get done. I wanted to rearrange my furniture today and for the first time I just knew I wasn't capable of doing it anymore. I normally think I can tackle anything, but not anymore! Luckily Clay has been so supportive and super sweet. I haven't become a couch potato completely, but I would like to! It's still a lot of fun though and Clay and I have had the best last few months. I feel like we have laughed and smiled more than ever! We can't wait.

I'll post more soon!

Nat :)

No comments: