Friday, March 27, 2009

Miss Lou- Where are you?

Lola, you are all your momma' thinks about. I just can't wait for you to arrive. Your room is pretty much ready and all your clothes have been washed and hung! Your room just doesn't feel complete without you in it!

Who knew you would need more drawers and a bigger closet! My goodness girl!




I change my mind constantly on everything, but I will always love your name. Lola. And I already have a great name for your sister, Lord allowing. My mom said I would always end up having all girls and I have a feeling Clay is a girl maker. We will have to wait and see. You need at least one brother!


Just a few of the sweet, sweet notes you have gotten already. A few of my favorite people love to write the notes to you instead of me. My favorite has to be GM Stacy's were she called you Miss. Lou and Aunt Kebby always addresses them to you! They love you so much!


Your mom is still proud of that rocker in your room. I got off cheap on that rocker... too bad I talked your daddy into getting one for the living room. He didn't get off as cheap on that one! LOL!


My doll and a funny little doll I made for you. Clay loves that doll with a heart patch.


You have one comfy mattress thanks to a solid mattress and super soft mattress pad. I wish I fit in that crib! I think you'll love it!



Pretty soon this blog will be full of pictures of Lola in her room! YAYAYAYAYA! Can't believe it... well maybe after nine full months of pregnancy I can!

DID I MENTION I AM OFFICIALLY IN MY TENTH MONTH OF PREGNANCY??? I am in my 37th week- about to be full-term! WOOOHOOOOO!!!

Off to dinner- :)

2 comments:

Jen Smith said...

I can't get over how amazing her nursery looks! She is going to LOVE it! =) I need to bring her gift by one day this week! And again - YAY for Clay getting a job! SO excited for you guys! I know that is such an answered prayer!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful nursery!! What a great mom and dad you are!