Monday, April 6, 2009

Nesting

Well almost 38 weeks!! And the nesting instinct has definitely kicked in! I am cleaning things I normally wouldn't think about cleaning and spending ridiculous amounts of time cleaning silly things. I walk around looking up trying to spot things I normally would not see in my line of vision! The other day when I decided to iron every bit of Clay's clothing and reorganize the closet to accommodate his new work attire I fell! No harm done, just scared the living day lights out of me! I forgot I was on the step ladder and not the step stool and went to step on the ground, yet it was further down than I realized and I went falling backwards. Then, later that day I washed our sheets for the second time in three days, who knows why, and I fluffed the sheet and when I did- I pulled down the gigantic light kit on the fan straight down on my head! Glass was everywhere and obviously it was dark and I just cried. I called Clay and he thought I was playing an April Fool's joke on him until he realized that I wasn't planning on stopping the tears anytime soon... so after I convinced him I was fine, he had called my mom to swing by and check on me. She thought he was playing a joke too! My family! We are way into April Fool's, but I would think they both would know I could think of a better joke than the light kit fell on my head! I did sleep really good that night so the bump on my head did some good! Lol- Wednesday is the day I'll spend cleaning so hopefully Lola will come soon while everything has been freshly mopped and dusted down!

The doctor visit went good today. Dilated 1 centimeter which was a bummer to hear. No real new news. Lots of Braxton Hicks though, so just maybe she'll be here before my birthday! Maybe, maybe not. Just don't be late little Lola!!

I'm off to bed- sleep time!

2 comments:

jillian elizabeth said...

Yes little Lola you better not be late! I am flying in just to see you and will be so bummed if you are not ready to come out and see me :) I can hardly wait, I love her so much already!

Anonymous said...

Natalie, please listen to Meme' and put your feet up and read a book or watch movies. You are getting unsteady like me and shouldn't be doing so much now...just rest a bit.
If I ever go into business (which is unlikly) but if I do I want you for my marketing exec. I am on my way to buy a swiffer duster and you are right about the swiffer mop. If I didn't have one I would be on my way to buy one of those.
I think Amye should get you to advertise for 'Spinelli's Italian Cafe', people would be flying in from all over the world just to eat there!!!
I love you!! We will see sweet Lola Lou soon!