Saturday, April 18, 2009

yes, i am still pregnant

Hello Everyone- This is preggers here!

Unfortunately I am writing in to let everyone know this bump is still full of baby. Same days it is frustrating, because I just want her to come out and I am dying to not be pregnant anymore... but other days it's just a part of me and I barely notice. So far, it's been a good day. Somehow I managed to sleep on my stomach last night which felt so good! (And Mom- good sleep with no meds! Yay!) So when I woke up I actually forgot I was pregnant until I realized I was about to wet the bed if I didn't prop myself out of bed immediately and run to the bathroom, freshly cleaned bathroom may I add!

She isn't quite as active as normal these days, but her movements are quite feisty and do not go unnoticed by me and normally Clay. I am feeling actual limbs instead of just feet or elbows. So weird... this baby that weighs between 6-10 lbs (hopefully much closer to 6 lbs) is in my body just waiting to meet the world.

Okay these cupcakes are ridiculously cute. I found them on this website.
It's for a baby shower with the theme nesting. How cute. They have little nest with birds in them! I love these and the website looks really cool, except I don't have time to browse through it right now. Clay and I are about to go walk! But I must later! They had some really cute bird ideas that would be so cute for a baby shower especially since birds are so in! Can one of my friends get pregnant so I can use these ideas please? Lol! Ginni, you are the married one- you're legal to get pregnant! You would love this shower idea too!

I have decided something about nesting though... I did it again the other night to the extreme and yesterday I moped the entire house (no carpet, except rugs in the house), vacuumed, dusted, did laundry, and straightened up everything. The thing about nesting is: I think pregnant women do it because it's their hope that it means the baby is coming so the more we nest the better chance that baby could be born within the next couple of days, but now that I have been nesting ALL month- I am done with it. It's just false hope and God's way of getting our fat, pregnant butts up and cleaning. I'll be grateful to God when I come home from the hospital NEXT YEAR with Lola and the house is clean and clutter free, but for now... it's leaving me hopeless. My bags have been packed all month! Ur!

My next doctor appointment is Monday. My original due date is a week from today and the latest sonogram shows this Thursday as the due date, so Monday we will revisit the conversation on inducing labor. I am aiming for this Friday if she isn't her by then. My mom and I have been walking a lot and we do feel like she will be here any time, but if she is just too comfy then I want to have her at 40 weeks, not 41! I'll let everyone know what the verdict is on Monday if I am not in the hospital by then. The doctor sure did think I would definitely have her by next weekend if not by the end of this weekend.

Birthdays Galore around here! Happy birthday to Jacey and Bailey. We all have birthdays beside each others! Thankfully Lola didn't make her appearance on one of their birthdays! Everyone needs their own day! Kebby is sure glad Lola didn't come on hers either! Me too! My MIL, Debbie's is Monday! I bet she wouldn't mind sharing her birthday! Lola- you are not allowed to come on someone else's birthday, although you would make such a sweet birthday present... especially to your grandmothers that already love you sooo much! Then my dad's is the 28th... which I am on my knees praying I don't have to wait that long to have Lola. The Dr. acted like he wouldn't let it go that long. Can't wait till Monday, but hopefully I wake up with contractions and just go to see him to see what's happening then on to the hospital! That would be great! Next Friday wouldn't be bad either because Jill already has her flight booked! I guess I better remember it's in God's hands and timing, not mine. No sense in planning it all out, especially on my blog for everyone to read... again, and again, and again.

Okay back to the nesting thing- I have found some nifty products out there through it all... the second one that is a must have is... drum roll please...

Mr. Clean Magic Reach!!!

Click here and check out the demo/explore video. This product was great for so many reasons and especially because it cleans all areas of the shower, bath, and even floor without having to bend down as much. It made cleaning fun, faster, and definitely cleaner! It works well for the curves in the tub and is firm enough that it still puts enough pressure to scrub good, but not too firm where it doesn't contour to the bathtub lines. It also fit great around the tight spots surrounding the toilet! It really is a must have. I am pretty sure their is a coupon in the box for the refill pads, which are great. I love it when you can just toss something you use to clean instead of washing it. It feels gross to put it in your washing machine. The website I gave a few post ago has coupons for this brand as well. I encourage everyone to go to this website and put in your address so you can get some great coupons!

I need to straighten the den and make my bed!

Yours truly- Preggers

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I do not mind sharing my birthday with my first granddaughter! Come on out and play Lola!!

Ginni said...

Cute cupcakes!! I love those, I hope the cute bird thing is still "in" when I have kids!! haha. I love the nesting theme, so cute!