Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Apple Juice Sucks

So it is 2:30 a.m. and I am wide awake! I have been in bed since 11 p.m. and finally decided to go back to the living room so I could watch TV without waking Clay. Good ol' Wheel of Fortune! I have been on the computer most of the night, which I am sure doesn't help, yet it's a great way to keep my mind off the cramping and those darn cookie jar pains. Also, when you are pregnant you tend to have several "issues" through the pregnancy, so to help with one of my "issues" I decided to drink some Apple Juice. Er. Bad idea. Especially when you are wanting to go to bed. Clay can drink tons of AJ and it doesn't affect him like it does me.

I just got up to take some medicine to try and help ease the back pain and help me sleep, eventually.

Now that an induction is scheduled I seem to have it in my head that it won't be till then, so the house isn't quite as clean as I would like it to be, which isn't smart of me. I could still have her at any time and then I will be mad that I didn't keep it as tidy as I have been this past week. Tomorrow I will clean and do a couple more loads of laundry. Just in case!

The Bonus Round is now on and I need to lay down and try to get some beauty sleep for Lola and me! Although I am sure I need it much more than she does!

Night-

No comments: