Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday- 2 a.m.

Decent contractions are happening. I am up and cleaning simply because laying in bed is miserable. Uncomfortable. I can't tell if being up makes them more intense or not, because laying down they seem more intense since that is all I am focusing on, even when I watch the best of Seinfeld. I was watching Forensic Files and murder cases that took years to solve, then decided that wouldn't be great to watch if Lola could be entering the world soon. So up I got to finish laundry and vacuum and unload the clean dishwasher... stuff like that. I think I'll head back to bed and see what happens now. I have been sitting her for just a few minutes and haven't had another contraction, so we will see. Stuff is definitely happening, just not for sure if we should expect Lola within the next 24 hours or not. I am sure I will know by tomorrow morning if this is just preparation for the real thing or was tiny start of labor!

(pausing)

(contraction)

Hmmm... If I don't get a chance to write tomorrow- it's because I am in the hospital, but if I am feeling good again- I'll write as soon as I wake and let you know that Lola is not on her way... p.s. I normally don't wake till at least ten or so right now, so give me till noon to update ya.

Signing out- Preggers... not for long hopefully... I'll be signing out as Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am watching and waiting with you. Thanks for keeping us updated to the minute. I feel for you as I went through this five times and there is no way to truly know. Amye was two weeks late and the hardest one to carry - I was put to bed the last weekend as the (who know what) were so large I couldn't walk. Remember I had four young boys to take care of also ~ so I constantly pulled or strained something. I do remember leaving the house all nice and clean. How did that ever happen? I was in the hospital a week, then my Mother came for a week and then Mamaw & Papa Clark for a week. I could hardly wait to get by myself and move furniture!!!
Enjoy what you can before she gets here. Love you and Clay!