I know it’s been awhile and this post will be short and mainly a tease of what’s been going on in my life, but here are some of the details of my life lately…
1. Lola is still struggling to overcome ear infections and in fact they may be getting worse. “Very infected…” We are on our 4th antibiotic.
2. I have been drinking expired milk. Not at all like me, but I have decided it stays good at least 4 days past it’s stamped date.
3. I got a new job! I am a Newborn Hearing Screener at 3 smaller local hospitals. I will be working only 2 days a week. I think this will be really good.
3. Clay is working part-time at HPB again. No worries- he still is a Publication Specialist by day… just filling in for someone on maternity leave part-time.
4. And I cleaned all of our glass doors and I am here to say not a lot beats clean glass… now I am trying to get our landlord to have our windows professionally clean. Lola needs more sunlight shining through, into our house!
I’ll have to write more later and catch up. Life has been so crazy busy right now… I’m already looking forward to the weekend and hopefully a little slower of a week next week.
Oh and my baby turns one next month… Seriously? I think I might be a little sad. 1? I just can’t believe it… SLOW DOWN LIFE!