Monday, March 28, 2011

Uh oh…

001

I caught Lola’s toe on the CFA door today and instantly knew it was bad because she was only wearing her socks due to some intense playground playing.  So sorry Lola.  It seemed to bleed forever (me and blood don’t mix real well) not to mention Lola’s cries were seriously going to make me cry.  I felt terrible and because she is so tough- I knew all the tears meant it hurt real bad.  She feel asleep on the way home so when I got her home and settled, I snuck some medicine on it with a band aid so hopefully when she wakes up we won’t have to tend to it and she will have mostly forgotten about it.   I don’t think it would take much to pull the toenail off.  :( We were at CFA for a little play date which has been fun and Autumn was a huge help!  The last play date we went to we were almost killed by the Forney train so maybe the 3rd time will be a charm??  At this rate, I can’t afford another bad play date. ;)

Sorry about your toe Lola and hope it heals quickly baby girl.  And this had to happen at flip flop season, huh?  Now you and Nonna have the same legs and are one toenail shy.  She’ll have to take you to get a fake one at the pedi place ;)

Happy Monday- looking forward to the rest of the week going a little better and certainly less painful!    

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I felt so bad for her! I hope it gets better fast! She was such a trooper! Let's hope play date number 3 is a LOT better!

Nonna said...

Don't Lola...Nonna fix!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, so sorry! A stumped toe really really hurts!! You are a brave little girl! Love you lots!