Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Little Camper and More…

So Lola had “Camping Day” two weeks ago and they have been learning about bugs and such.  She has really liked it and so I knew she would love “Camping Day.” 

We failed to remember “Texas Day” and were the only ones who didn’t participate in western wear… so I made her look festive for "Camping Day.”  I cut up one of Clay’s old flannels for hair ties.

Ready to see the most adorable camping little girl???

DSC_0061

DSC_0063

Fake (and goofy) smile?

DSC_0065

Sometimes Lola just loves playing on my kitchen floor!  She must like the tile a lot more than her momma does!

DSC_0011

Because Lola loves my phone so much I have resorted to the expensive, bulky case that I have grown to love.

DSC_0012

DSC_0017

DSC_0023

DSC_0025

DSC_0027

Lola still has so much energy and seems to get a little more every day!  Here’s Lola right after a bath… didn’t even have time to brush out her hair before she was on again.

DSC_0060

DSC_0051

After school Lola will come home and typically chill. She was reading her and quite serious about it.  I was bothering her by taking her picture.  Hehehe.  It’s funny how she can remember words to a book, song, and riddle now.  I hear her saying them all the time, correctly, and even at night will be mumbling the words as she tries to fall asleep. 

DSC_0005

DSC_0006

No comments: