Thursday, December 22, 2011

Best Friends

Today Lola and I killed some time by eating a late lunch at our favorite place, Chick-fil-A until Aubrey and Laura came over to exchange Christmas gifts. 

After we ate, Lola went to socialize on the playground. A little boy approached her to inform her that the other other kid playing was his friend.  And Lola responded, “Well I am waiting on my best friend, Aubrey. (She turns to me…) Rightttt, mom?  Oh and that’s MY mom.”  I kind of smiled/smirked because when she ended with "that’s MY mom” it seemed as though I was suppose to be impressive.  Moments like that remind me how much she loves me back and I hope she still says things like that at 16.  (If not I will just reread this post in 14 years… haha… and make her read it too!) 

Well we get back home and finally our BFs come over and Laura took pictures while I decided to video it since I still have my mom’s video camera… they are so cute.  Why don’t I take more videos?  Oh yes, my Flip broke. But we put in a special request to Santa :)

Enjoy the videos of these two sweet girls… They crack me up.  When Aubrey was 4 months old and Lola was a newborn- Laura and I talked about how we couldn’t wait for these moments!  And they are so cute- although they have their bad moments too.  Can’t believe Aubrey is now 3 years old~  Happy Birthday!  We loved celebrating with you this week.

Video time…

 
 

4 comments:

Casey & Lauren Coats said...

that was SO SO cute. I hope Sawyer has a little friend when she is two :)

Ginni said...

Oh my gosh! They are so cute and funny!!

~Laura~ said...

LOVE it! thanks for videoing! :)

The Murphree's said...

OMG...that was precious!