Sunday, February 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Uncle Nick!

We celebrated Uncle Nick’s birthday today! Can’t believe he is 1 year shy of 30!  What an old wise brother I have!  I can tell his 20’s are ending on a powerful high and look forward to seeing him thrive in his 30s!  Lola is really digging birthdays and gift giving these days and is such a cute part of it all!

Lola was excited over the gift daddy picked out for Nick this year and helped me carry it in.  She really is such a big help these days.  If only I could teach her to tie her and my own shoes! ;)

094 

Lola went straight in to love on her Nonna.  She isn’t always a big fan of the group gatherings because that means she has to share her Nonna- be she soon sees we are all a fun bunch together! lol

098

099

Sis snapped a few belly pictures: 34 weeks.  (The word on the street is I am smaller everywhere else this pregnancy but bigger in my tummy. Personally I don’t like hearing the word on the street or being told I look like I am due today or get asked how many babies are in there?”)  I am kind of moody at this point.  Slightly an understatement.  :)

101 102

This was 32-33 weeks pregnant via phone:

photo (2)

See any resemblance in these two?

105

Lola made this for Uncle Nick:

106

Lighting is all weird on this picture but Lola and I made this card for Uncle Nick because he always teaches Lola math when he babysits by drawing apples Smile

110 111

Lola giving Uncle Nick kisses and excited to show off the gift daddy got him, although daddy wasn’t here because he was camping. 

I believe Lola sat next to Nick hoping to get in on the unwrapping gifts action- I think Uncle Nick realized what her true intentions were in this picture:

124

Lola has been known to snatch things lately when you aren’t looking… example below:

128

132

Gift opening done and time to serve cake… Without anyone saying anything, earlier Lola must have noticed there was a brown (chocolate) cake sitting out along with a white (vanilla) one and when Nonna asked Lola to help her serve cake, without Lola saying a word she then walked over to Uncle Nick and said “Which one you like? Brown or white?”  She is so observant.  And has an incredible memory.  I love seeing her interact now with everyone and be such a big part of whatever event is going on. She is so happy.

134 135

Since this post is about to be Uncle Nick some- I’ll include him blowing out his birthday candles. lol

136

Then my camera died.  Have to get some of moms too because had some more cute ones of Lola.  I am having to make up for the lack of pictures lately. :)

Happy Birthday Uncle Nick.  We all love you and can’t wait to see what 29 brings you.

No comments: