Thursday, June 18, 2009

Play Dates


Lola and I didn't have much trouble getting use to being home again. We had a little hang up on Monday as I was pretty sick. It came and went pretty fast. It was weird, because I was sick, yet still a mom. Ya, that's how it works, I know, but first time experience for me. I have funny stories about it, but might be too gross to tell on my blog... I think I'll keep it to myself for now. Kebby was a help as she came over to watch Lola for a little bit so I could try and sleep it off! But Tuesday we got moving again. I took Lola to Maw-Maw's and Paw-Paw's for the first time, went to the grocery store, and then came hope and cleaned the house really good. Even mopped! Then Gram and Popper (Clay's parents) came over! Then Wednesday we had a play date. Laura and I are pretty consistent on making sure Aubrey and Lola get to have fun play dates... haha! Well here we are at CFA, OF COURSE! Lola was asleep in her car seat so I didn't get a picture of them together, but I hope to soon. It will be funny to see them side by side in a picture. Isn't Aubrey cute in her outfit? FYI: Laura gave my dorky pacifier wipes (which I love) one of those looks, yet she ended up using one when Aubrey's bottle fell on the floor! I enjoyed that! Haha! Today we had a play date with Stace at CFA again. (Saves me lots of money!) I also bought Lola a mobile today which I am stoked about and she was too! She loves it! I put it in her crib and she just talked to it. Seems like something I would have totally done as well. Then this afternoon my mom took Lola for the evening! Clay and I played tennis and played yesterday! I also worked out some this week! Pretty busy... and tomorrow Gram is babysitting for the first time while Stace and I play some tennis, possibly doubles if my dad and sister join in. We are playing earlier in the morning so hopefully it won't be too hot.

I would like to scrapbook this weekend, since Laura posted her pictures, it has motivated me...

Well more later- hopefully this wasn't too much info for two posts, but I guess that's what happens when I wait so long! :)

Oh and sad day- no more Ginni and Charlie in the neighborhood- they moved out! Congratulations Ginni and I can't wait to see the new house!

2 comments:

~Laura~ said...

aw. cute pic. although, my head looks really big bc mine and the lady behind me hairs blend together! haha! AND, those stinkin paci wipes are just fine.. just wondering if a regular wipe could serve the same purpose!? lol! but thanks for letting me use one :)

Ginni said...

It was such a sad day! We are going to miss the hood! We drove by the other day to pick up mail (aka see if the new people moved in), it made me even more sad. You will have to keep me updated on the status of the house.