Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Prayer Request #2

For those who are praying for my current situation, you know, then thank you. I think it's helping. I don't see the doctor again until a week, but I feel the silver nitrate treatment has helped a lot and I think one more treatment will solve the problems and pains. So hopefully no surgery in my future! Please continue to pray. Power of prayer... got to believe in that. Which brings me to my next prayer request. I have been casually trying to figure out a part-time job that would best fit my needs and Lola's as well as Clay's. It's been a struggle and I haven't found many options. I have the chance to start at CFA doing something completely new, yet haven't committed to it yet, wanting to check out all my options. I e-mail the PHS principal and introduced myself (he knows my family) and he by chance has an opening for a part-time math position. It sounds great. And by what he said, part-time positions are not very common. I am taking the math 8-12 certification test on the 13th and am asking for everyone to pray for success on the test. If I pass the test, looks like there is a good chance the job is mine. I don't want to jump the gun, so now I need to stay calm and work on getting in math mode. Please pray that if this isn't the right move for us, that God will intervene. Clay and I definitely want our family on the path God wants- not the path we want.

Thanks for all the support on this blog. I'll post more pictures soon.

Lola did go to the doctor Monday and she weighs 12.3 lbs and is 2 feet tall exactly! LOL! She had to get all of her shots and was such a big girl... a few tears then she was sleeping off the pain. I had to give her some Tylenol a few times yesterday, but she seems to be more herself today. She got new pajamas for being so good at the doctor and she really likes them. She wore them last night to bed! She's such a doll!

Nat :)

No comments: