Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary to Clay and Me!

Clay and I had a wonderful weekend and our anniversary was a great excuse to get away, have date nights, and focus on each other! I really want us to make sure we always stop and do something each year for our anniversary, big or small.  Marriage takes work and commitment and it’s important to celebrate the LOVE!  Now how you want to celebrate is up to you! :)

This picture was taken five years ago and Clay was helping me paint me new apartment, that I wasn’t suppose to paint, but we spent all day and night painting it from top to bottom!  I even busted out my overalls! IMG_0073

And now we rarely get a picture of both or all of us. :(  Here I am pregnant at Christmas time!  I love this picture!  We were just talking and Clay was saying he can’t really remember me pregnant!  Haha- I CAN!  But then again, it doesn’t seem like I was pregnant for 9 whole months!

IMG_7506 

We had a great time at the lake and we saw Knight & Day and it was really a great movie!  I recommend it to everyone! We even were able to ride the seadoo thanks to mom and dad coming up one day to keep an eye on Lola!  Clay and I got out on the lake, went antique shopping, went to dinner and a movie!  It was so great!  Thanks Mom and Dad!  Clay and I also got to spend lots of time together as a family- and we took Lola to the pool!  We were the only ones there except for an older couple and it was super fun!  Lola ruled the pool!

092 

101 095 103104

Best I could get! :(

 119

Lola loves putting on glasses so I took a picture with them on hoping she would then let me take a pic of her…

130

She would have looked at the camera folks, but she was texting Aubrey at home!  This pic of her cracks me up!

132

Lola loves watermelon!

151

Look at all her hair!  (It’s wet, not greasy)

141

The sun is really making her hair look light.  I think she would be blonder if she was actually going to be blonde, so I still think she’ll wind up with darker hair.  Nick’s would get real light when he was little too.  And mine and Kebby’s was super blonde from the get go.

163

On our way home, Lola slept like a baby… oh wait, she is a baby!

167

166

The fun didn’t stop at the lake.  When we got home we made a trip to Macy’s to get Clay some new jeans (took what I bought from previous post back-no homerun there).  Thanks Gram and Popper!  Lola really had to be patient through all the different Levi’s so she got a little surprise after… an Elmo cookie!

171 175 177  189 180

Quick trip to the bathroom sink and we were as good as new- now the stroller is a different story!  Just kidding, it wiped down easier than she did! :) Love my stroller!

Clay, I love you and enjoyed our weekend together as always!  Looking forward to next weekend as well! :) And the next, and next, and next…

No comments: