Monday, June 21, 2010

Tea Party Birthday

I just randomly start thinking up birthday ideas for Lola or even boy ideas… and I was just thinking how fun it would be to have a Tea Party birthday for Lola and her girl friends… it would be so cute to have them all girlied up in dresses and pearls and serve them “tea” and Nonna’s sugar cookies of course!  How old does she have to be so I can do this?  Hmmm… I guess I have a few more years… I really hope Elmo still isn’t the love of her life next April because I may be forced to do an Elmo party… yuck.   Please, something new…. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, I so wish we lived closer! We are total soul sistahs~it blows my mind how much we think alike sometimes :0) I've had Charlotte's 1st birthday planned even before she was born! One day I was randomly searching things on Etsy (♥ this site!) and came across the most fabulous Fancy Nancy invitations~totally going to be her 4th or 5th birthday, ha ha!! Party planning is fun! p.s. LOVE the 3rd pic down~teapot cake with teacups and saucers~could that be anymore precious?!

*Courtney* said...

I have been planning on doing a "tea party" for SG's 5 year party, but you should do it whenever you want!!! Your ideas are super duper cute, as always. :) And Lola would love it at any age.

Anonymous said...

I love your life Lola! Praise God for such a terrific mom!! Love, meme'