Friday, December 26, 2008

BY THE WAY...

HOW ADORABLE AND FUN! OH MY, OH MY~
I have been looking at newborn bathing suits since Lola will get to experience the lakehouse this summer! I love searching for super cute ones. And cute new born bathing suits are very hard to find believe it or not. I have been wondering if I could manage to make a few. I have been on tons of websites and only have seen 2 or 3 that are worth buying and this is one of the ones that I think would be pretty cute on Lola. I can see her chillin' out on the dock with me. I already registered for newborn sunscreen so I can teach her how to sun bathe! LOL! For all of those who may be freaking out, I was swimming at 3 months, so we were born with the love of water and sun. Just kidding, but we will be careful. She just has to experience the joy of the dock. I'll have to have several suits for her! This may be one of those addicting and probably pointless things to buy... but what fun!

Love you Lola Lou~

4 comments:

House for Sale said...

Nonna thinks this is very important to teach Lola. We don't want her to enjoy the porch like her poppy (the latest name your dad likes). I can't wait to have her swimming.

Jen Smith said...

This swim suit is super cute!

Ginni said...

Baby swimsuits are so cute! I love the stawberries on this one!

jillian elizabeth said...

Oh I love this! The store Janie and Jack usually have the cutest swimsuits (and baby clothes). Yay I can't wait to see her....and I get to see you this week!