Friday, December 19, 2008

Lola, Lola, Lola

Lola, your momma' is going to have so much fun adding sparkles to your wardrobe in every way possible! Nothing is better than a rhinestone pacifier... here's lots too look at, plus one rhinestone clip so you don't loose the expensive little things:
The football one is great for when Lola watches football with her daddy, yet she still keeps the girly charm with the football being in rhinestones! Lol
I love cupcakes so I liked this one for Lola Lou!
Classy. I like the style... plus this would go with most of her outfits.
This one is when she is in one of those "I'll kick your bottom moods." Her momma' gets in these moods sometimes too.
Who doesn't love anything monogrammed... especially your own pacifier in rhinestones... JUST FABULOUS THIS IS!
This one is just sweet and girly, probably much like Little Lola Lou. Did we mention we love her already?
And this is the cute clip so you don't loose your pacifier or so the garbage men don't steal it... that's what happened to mine when I was three years old. I watched them come everyday and gave them the evil eye! That is what happened, right mom?

I was looking at cute boy things before we knew this baby was a girl, but I have to admit, girl things are quite addicting to look at... this is only a taste of what I have begun looking at... the Internet is a dangerous place. Clay put my bank card in a bag of water and froze it so I didn't break the pig buying rhinestone pacifier, ruffle bottoms, and Bugaboo strollers. He's a smart man. Lola and I love him.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Ok...where do we sign up to buy?!

House for Sale said...

Natalie Jo....The trash men did take your pacifer. I don't know why you want to question that!!! I love the leopard one. Can Lola have to much Leopard? I vote no. The more the better!!! Little leopard Lola Lou....

jillian elizabeth said...

love love love it!!!!!!!!! Ummm no girl can have too much leopard or rhinestones! We are all going to have so much fun with her! I love her already. Can't wait to see you soon. You'd better get ready cause we are going to do lots of walking around the DMA!