Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kick, Kick, Wonder, Wonder

Baby Swartz has been VERY active the last couple of days, throughout the ENTIRE day and night. I have been able to feel him/her for a few weeks now. I guess this is the start of feeling more movements since he/she is growing so much. As I feel each thump and flutter I wonder if this baby is a boy or girl. I can't believe Clay knows and has to keep it all to himself, but he wanted to know and I wanted a surprise. I wonder how the decision is made for a girl or boy to be your first and then what follows.

I know I can be a wimp, but I can be a trooper sometimes too! But regardless of the two I have been very lucky so far through this pregnancy and I am so glad. I pray that Kebby and Nick's future wife have the same experience, because it makes it so much more exciting. You can allow your mind to be at ease and enjoy all the exciting thoughts of having a baby.

I picked up the onesie with the "C.S" on it for Cash Swartz and wondered if I was right or if I better get a move on with the "L.S" for Lola Swartz. I have four to even five more months, since you are really pregnant for ten months (40 weeks) to wait for an answer. I will be full-term and completely A-Okay to have the baby ANY time during April. So if Baby Swartz is ready then we could meet this little baby April 1st! I do hope I go early, but of course NOT too early! The doctor was even telling Clay and I not too panic if labor kicks in even earlier. He said everything would work out and to just relax. I was glad he said that because if I did go into labor in March I might panic, but he acted like it wasn't a reason to panic. I am hoping for labor to begin on April 1st so I can call everyone and they think it's an April Fool's Joke, but have to tell them it's for real, but have the baby born late into the night so the birthday falls on the 2nd. And that away the baby is here for all of the April birthday's, including mine, which would be a blast. I have to admit though, I really don't want to share my birthday. Baby Swartz, you gotta' wait and not fall on your momma's birthday!! But if you do, I'll get over it or lie to you and make you believe your birthday is the next day. :)

Well I was just pondering over the baby and pregnancy so I wanted to jot it down.

I need to get back to cleaning out my office-

Love
Little Momma'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Ben and I have some friends who did what y'all did except the mom found, out and the dad didn't. It's fun being able to keep up with the pregnancy. Hey, what is your address?
Christine