Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm in for a BIG surprise!

I am absolutely floored at how big my stomach feels and really can't believe I have 3-4 more months! I am almost through my entire 6 month so I am happy to report I'll be in my 7th month soon! I am full-term at the end of March but my due date isn't till April 25th and the last sonogram showed a due date of April 23rd. My Doctor told me not to worry if I go into labor in March. So Lola, when will you be here?

Clay and I were talking and we would like the nursery to be completely completed by Spring Break. And I'll load the car seat around then too, just to be on the safe side. Lola, your momma' is ready... so grow and get super healthy so we can meet you!

She is already so strong and moves constantly. Some days not so much, but over the last week she must have been excited for Christmas because I felt like she was trying out for Dancing with the Stars. Her kicks are getting so strong and the other day I swear I saw my stomach move. I always have to tell Clay to feel when she is kicking, but the other day we were snuggling and she happened to kick while his hand was on my belly and it shocked him for some reason. He cut his eyes over to me and said "Was that a kick?" I don't know why he was so funny because he has felt her several times... I guess he got to experience what I experience every day. Just chilling, almost forgetting a little human is growing inside me and then BAM, a kick to remind me and now him. "Hey Daddy, it's me Lola. I'm in here!" It was pretty humorous for me!

I hope to have the nursery painted soon! I just can't wait any longer. I may go buy the paint this weekend. I still haven't decided what color on the wall. My bathroom is a real pretty green and lavender and to my surprise I am absolutely in love with it! But I don't want to play up greens in our nursery. I thought about doing a really soft lavender that was real subtle on the wall so I may try a patch of that or go with something more neutral. The bad thing is the texture that is on the wall is on the ceiling as well, so I would have to put up crown molding so I don't have to paint the ceiling the same color as the wall if I don't want to. Oh darn, crown molding. Hahaha.

Well now that I have my mind back on the nursery I think I will go work on it some. I can clean it out so when the painting starts it will be much easier!

No comments: