Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A few nursery pictures-

A few pictures: (Sorry in advance for the pictures being placed so odd... I forgot when I was loading them to change the setting and I don't feel like going back and doing it! :( I'm in a lazy mood!)



I made Lola a little onesie to match her room... This floral fabric was one of my favorites for some reason so I made an over sized L with stitching and little bows around it-

















This is the chandelier I got for a deal. Mom painted it and I put some shades on it (shades my mom had that were extra)... the shades were too big so instead of hanging beads off of them which would have made them look even bigger I glued little purple flowers around the shades to bring your eye up versus pulling the shades down even more with something hanging of of them. Those little flowers are expensive and I had to glue them individually but with some coupons and patience I thought it was well worth 10 dollars and a little time.








This may not be completely done yet. I haven't decided if I want to hang it differently or add something else to it. It's really pretty though especially after a little paint and glaze... thanks to mom again! I got it for $30!







This is a bear I just had to have in Lola's room. A girl made it out of an old quilt and I love it.














This was fabric I didn't use so I made a weird bear (I guess) and ended up liking it. Clay really loves it so now I am looking for bear patterns so I can make one more like the first one I showed.



















This is a little table next to the rocker. I liked the old mirror with my grandmother's plates hanging above it. I built in another shelf so I could hide the clock and a couple of books. The lavender doll was mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!