Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Third and Final-

Well Clay and I both agree that the third trimester has been the hardest. The main thing is the backaches. I constantly feel like I have been beaten in the back with a baseball bat. I have energy, lots, some days, and others I seem to just check out. My nights are becoming more sleepless and lots of tossing and turning along with several bathroom trips. I still feel real blessed though because it's been a great pregnancy. I am just now really starting to countdown till her arrival!

Poor Clay- he's been such a trooper with my "little-bitty" mood swings! Thanks Clayton- Lola and I love you!!!


Could this be me someday????


HA!

1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

She will be here before you know it! I'm praying for you! PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for you!