Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Blessings Counted...

Clay and I could blame it on the economy, but point is life definitely presents its challenges. Through these harder times (yet exciting times!) Clay and I have grown incredibly closer and learned to rely on each other in more intimate ways. It has been nice... so despite the hangups and stresses we both feel blessed and think it is important to appreciate our blessings...

So considered them counted...
1. I am glad that through trials God can push you as a person and as a spouse to levels you otherwise couldn't have reached.
2. I am thankful for what the Lord has provided financially so far... He has proved to be faithful.
3. It is nice to know we have parents that support and encourage us and that wouldn't allow us to become homeless. A little relief... :)
4. I count my little sister as a blessing. She is such a good friend and I can't wait to see her spread joy to Lola as well.
5. I am blessed to have a husband that isn't like me or otherwise we would always be in a tizzy.
6. I am thankful for the creative touch Clay and I have and that we enjoy having it.
7. I am thankful to be pregnant with an easy baby so far. It's such a joy and fun process. It allows me to already put my focus on her rather than worries and worldly ideas.
8. I am thankful for Watermark. Clay and I are enjoying the church and look forward to going to Grouplink next Sunday.
9. I am thankful for everything else I am thankful for... there's actually a lot to be thankful for and I feel I could go on and on...

Through the scripture Clay and I have been reading, we realize the importance of trusting God, doing our part, and being thankful.

Tonight is a Lost night and I am sure Clay is thankful for that. It's tradition for us to watch it and is actually a great date night with a little homecooking. But the question is-- what shall I fix?? Last night we had chicken and dumplings! My favorite is fettuccine Alfredo- homemade!!! It is so good, but really fattening... Kebby's favorite!

I'll post pictures soon (at 30 wks) and maybe some more nursery photos!

-Love Little Momma'

3 comments:

jillian elizabeth said...

you truly are blessed.....and we all love you so much! this has definitely been my favorite blog posting of yours so far. there is nothing better than counting your blessings. i almost called you tonight but then remembered that it is lost night! have fun!

Debbie said...

I hope you realize the blessings that the two of you bring to your family and friends too. We count you in our blessings daily. Love you much!

Anonymous said...

Yes, count it all joy..!
You all are doing it right!
Kudos to you!