Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh how I love you Pepsi. And oh how I hate you Allergies.

It’s a sad past few days.  I have given up Pepsi.  I love Pepsi too.  I just need to be drinking more water or any water and the only way to do that is to give up the sodas!  So Laura and I both agreed to no sodas.  I also want to loose about 5 pounds and this may just do it, along with a little fitness Wii action… although the last couple of days my Pepsi fix has been replaced with chocolate milk (skim milk).  I would still think Pepsi is worse.

 

So apparently the allergy war is going to last forever!  Seems like I can only get rid of them for a day then boom! I hate allergies!  And Lola seconds that!  She’s been on Benadryl and Dimetapp and I am taking a Claritin a day which is expensive people… so… hopefully this won’t be us in the fall…

 

I was able to work for a couple of hours today again thanks to Lola’s long nap- but I paid the price through the night to get her napping this long now!  She was up throughout the night!  Ugh… It was a beat down and then at 9 a.m. she went down for a short 30 minutes!  So finally baby sleeping which means: I mopped, cleaned, did dishes, showered, laundry, and worked!  And now blogged!  If only this could happen everyday! :)  P.S. Does anyone else love the smell of purple Fabulouso as much as I do?  Go ahead Lola, eat off the tile floor- it’s been “Fabulousoed!”   Haha..

Peace---

1 comment:

~Laura~ said...

Love the comic.. allergies sure do make you wanna cuss!! Lol