Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pictures

I loved this outfit!  It looks so Janie and Jack…

112

But it’s Walmart!  The navy pants fit better than any she has ever had and they are comfy but dressy.  Those purple shoes are cute too!  I may have to order another pair because she keeps growing ridiculously fast! 

Lola loves her new baby doll… I feel like every week we are getting a new one- but she does just love and love on them and now we have to take them on errands with us! :)

118

132

Turns out I can make pleated curtains!

009

013

016

Lola LOVES wearing her Elmo panties. 

024 028

Lola pulled out my bras and was trying to put it on so I went ahead and did it for her!  She loved it and walked around everywhere so proudly. 

096 

Lola chills in her bean bag chair and eats a snack while I get ready now.  It works great!  No more pack-n-play!  Finally!

056

Lola is big into my headbands!

 

062 

What’s up with all the head sideways poses??? 

069

I told her to say Hi to Kebby in this picture?

065

New Elmo slippers!  I found these and just knew I had to bye them for her…

097

She is getting way too big…

102

She kept giving Elmo kisses:

106

Still loves to color!  This is fantastic! 

139

No comments: